Friday, January 29, 2016

I have stomach issue again.
Not sure is it due to anxiety (of unknown or known reason) again or merely because I am on Chinese medication (due to heaty and voice loss) and that lately I'm not eating on time.

Anyway, I will not deny that my stomach issue has been an accumulative consequences from my previous anxiety + perfectionist +control freak + rushing attitudes.

Lately, I have been sparing more time for myself, and also spending some quality time with my son, which actually makes me feel happy and contented. The only concern now is prolly the fact that my income shrinks.

By spending more time with myself and listening to my inner voice, I discover that:

I like yoga than zumba, or jazz, or jogging or badminton.
I like hanging out with just 1 or 2 friends than with a large group of people.
I prefer ala carte than buffet.
I prefer tea over coffee.
I prefer sitting meditation than walking meditation.
I enjoy activities that allow me to ponder, to do it at my own pace and my own freedom. This does not mean that I cannot be co-operative, it just means that I need space.
I enjoy talking and chatting with friends but not continuously for more than 1hour. I'll feel exhausted after that and need to be alone to recharge. I prefer deeper conversations than superficial chats.
I like traveling, not because I really enjoy it but because it allows me to experience and understand other people's culture. That's why whenever I travel, I will go for food, for museums, buildings etc. I prefer traveling on my own than joining a tour. I remember the people better than the scenery.
I can be very blunt and straight forward most of the time.

And most importantly, I realise that I am very rushy in the mind, but action wise I'm slow and can procrastinate over a long period of time.

I guess that's all for now.

I thank myself for being me. And am glad that I understand myself a little more now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...