Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Toy for myself

I came across this last week in a stationary shop:
So I bought one home to try it out.
It is stated on the packing that it's for age 5 and above. By first glance it looks pretty simple too. Only when I started to tear the puzzle off the board and tried to put them together I found that it's not that easy as it is because you have to had a pair of good skilled hands to avoid tearing off the puzzles or squeezing them. In other words, you have to be gentle. I needed an art knife to help me did that. But apart from this, it's not really brain challenging. Still it took me close to an hour if not more to finish up the puzzle and TA-Daaa....
From left: Holland Windmill, German Home House, Japanese Traditional House and Northern Canadian Igloo.
HG said it's for kids but I think it's very cool. To be frank, that one hour working on the puzzle really took my mind off to a carefree land. I was really enjoying the process.

3 comments:

yk@eunice said...

I like your puzzle houses! so cute!

lulu_ma said...

yeah, they are really mini.

ringo said...

童心未泯^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...